Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Helping

I know that working from home has placed an extra burden on her.....she's used to having a secretary and her personal assistant to take care of all the minor details in the office!!!!
When I offered to serve as her assistant she laughed.....
"You'll have to put on real clothes Sissy....you can't come to "work" in your babydoll nightie...."
So I hit the closet and dressed in, what I considered,an office appropriate outfit.
When I presented myself she was pleased....very pleased.....
"You look pretty hot Sissy......if I had the time I'd bend you over my desk right now!!!!"
"Is there anything you need right now?"
"I need you to be quiet and stay out of sight....my meeting's about to begin...."
So I got out of sight and I'm pretty sure no one at her meeting heard me licking her....














1 comment: