Thursday, May 14, 2020

Not What They Used To Be

Yes.....even a submissive sissy starts to feel her age as years go by....
I have spent a lot of time on my knees over the years and now I'm afraid to say that I just can't kneel for as long as I used to....
So my darling wife has agreed to let me sit outside her bedroom while her boyfriend fucks her like I never could....
She wants me to save my knees for when I clean up the two of them....
She spoils me like that....what a wonderful woman she is!!!!











3 comments:

  1. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. This quarantine has really upset my routine. Before the quarantine I got up by 4:00 AM and did some of my chores then I got my wife up for work and made breakfast for her then sent her off to work but now with her boyfriend staying here I never know when to make breakfast. They are both working from home so I wait by the bedroom door and when I hear them wake up I know know I have about an hour to get breakfast ready because they usually fuck for an hour then order me to bring them breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kneeling to watch them together is a lovely treat, but sometimes i have to face the corner where i can only hear, but cannot see.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting in the corner is a suitable substitute. But face the corner!! :)
    Knees are tough... kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete