Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Brunch

I really did appreciate that her friend volunteered her sissy husband to help me serve the brunch this week.....it was wonderful having an extra pair of hands (and an extra tongue) to keep all the ladies happy....
It was after they had eaten that they decided they wanted a show.....
"Kiss, kiss, kiss...."
What else could we do?
After a while we stopped hearing their chants and we just went with our sissy instincts!!!
I don't know about them but it was my best Brunch ever!!!!













3 comments:

  1. I would love to help serve the next brunch, looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. When ever a woman hosts a brunch for the ladies there should be several sissy's there to serve and please the women. What better place for sissy's than under the table pleasuring the women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These uniforms are from Petticoated sissy humilliation...very sexy for them! Kiss yourselves, my dears

    ReplyDelete