Saturday, November 9, 2019

Coming Home

Back in her hometown.....almost everything she sees triggers a memory....
"Oh look Sissy.....that's Teddy Edwards......he has a huge cock.....pull over...."
"But what about....."
"Here take these.....they'll only be in the way.....Wow....good old Teddy.....all the girls used to call him Teddy Eleven.....!!!!"
"What about dinner?"
"There's a McDonald's just down the road Sissy....go have yourself a Big Mac.....I'll call you to pick me up in a little while...."
"Yes Ma'am"
I'm hoping that the Big Mac isn't the only special sauce I get to eat tonight!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Yummy I hope you get the big Mac with special sause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end it would have been far more appropriate if I'd gone to BK and gotten the Whopper!!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete