Thursday, July 4, 2019

The Contest

Every 4th of July there's a hot dog eating contest at Nathans Hot Dogs in Coney Island and it gets extensive press coverage!!!!
I don't want to downplay the excitement of watching these folks gobbling down as many hot dogs as they can in the time allowed....but I think the contest at our house is a little more exciting.....I won last year with four in twelve minutes but I'm facing some serious challengers this year!!!!
But after all it's all in good fun and if some sissy can do five.....well I'll be gracious in defeat!!!!










3 comments:

  1. I’d say everyone’s a winner in this contest! Have a happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if there are other sissies out there like me. i have fantasies like being in that contest, but i need to be spanked before i do something like that. i have always been like this. i carry some sissy things to change into in my car, just in case. And that includes a paddle and strap.

    ReplyDelete