Friday, June 21, 2019

My Choice

"Alright Sissy it's your choice.....you can take the cage off and cum right now but that means you can't taste my pussy for six months...."
"Six months!!!!"
"Yes for the next six months there will be no sexual contact between us at all, no watching me with my lovers....no fluffing....no cleanups....but you can jerk that little thing whenever you want...."
"Or?"
"Or you can click that lock shut and come over here and lick me til I come on your wonderful tongue....and when my newest friend comes over I'll make sure you get a taste of his big cock....and you get to lick up all his delicious cum....but of course it's up to you!!!!"
I'm pretty sure I heard her chuckle as I clicked the lock shut but after that she pulled my face between her thighs and all I heard was her moaning till she pushed me away and rolled over to sleep!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. Like there was any real choice there. I'd have locked that shut before she was done talking!

    ReplyDelete