Friday, November 16, 2018

Let Me Get It Off My Chest

After my last post about this I asked her to sit down and discuss this with me....
I told her about all my fears and how reluctant I was to take her up on her offer.....I cried a bit when I told her how I felt she had put me in a terrible position and how I couldn't decide....eventually I told her that if she wanted I would let her make the decision for me....just as she makes pretty much all the decisions in our marriage....
The reaction I got was not what I expected as she burst into tears....she never meant for this to be something other than the fulfillment of my dreams....so many times I had told her how I wished I had breasts just like hers.....and she began to think that maybe she'd like that too....she never dreamed that I might have not meant it literally...she had been putting money aside for a couple of years to pay for boobs for me and she was sure I was going to be thrilled....
I began to cry too.....I told her that I had thought maybe that she was doing this for her own reasons...maybe she wanted to change me in ways that I didn't want.....maybe she hadn't considered my feelings when she decided this....maybe she should have thought about it some more....
Now she got mad.....maybe it was just her trying to be nice.....maybe she doesn't understand a man who's a sissy as much as she thought....she's done so much for me....she's given up a normal life to be with me....
Now I got mad....she knew what kind of "man" I was before she married me.....she knew from the first time we met what kind of "man" I was....if I wasn't the kind of husband she wanted then maybe we should talk about that....maybe there was a bigger problem we should address....maybe we should get it all out in the open!!!
We sat.....staring at each other....both of us too mad to cry anymore....
Slowly her smile came back....that smile....well you don't know about "that smile" but I can tell you it's the most beautiful smile you'll ever see....
She got up and came around the table and sat on my lap....and she kissed me....and kissed me.....and kissed me some more....
And when she stopped she still had tears on her face....and so did I...
She told me that she loved me just as I am.....she told me that she had only been trying to make me happy....she told me that maybe she had enjoyed the idea, it meant nothing in the long run.....our marriage was about more than that....if I ever wanted to have that surgery....even if I was ninety years old and I wanted tits that reached to my knees she would be happy to make sure I got them!!!
She began to cry again and buried her head on my shoulder....
I held her close and rubbed her back and I cried a little too....
I pulled back to look into her eyes....I told her that I loved her....that I had never loved anyone else in my life but her.....I told her that I appreciated her offer but had to respectfully decline for now....
We kissed and kissed and kissed....
Then I saw that smile again....
"Are you saying no to me Sissy?"
"I'm afraid I am Ma'am!"
"You know what that means don't you Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"
"Over my knees now, you bad girl!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"


















2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you two did what was necessary to bring balance back into your life together. You finally started to talk to each other. Let's hope that the discussions never stop when it comes to both of your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle....this post is the seriously edited version of our talk which went into pretty much every aspect of our lives together and aired out a lot of things that needed to be taken out and shaken!!!!
      I can honestly say that after this we're even closer than before....I've always said we should have no secrets but we were both guilty of keeping so much to ourselves....
      It's all basically the way it happened especially that little bit at the end....that was pretty much verbatim!!!!
      Thank you so much for all your support through this....it's nice to have someone who can offer friendly advice or just a shoulder to lean on....or cry on!!!
      I won't forget that!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete