Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Brunch

"What's that you're making dear?"
"Oh that.....it's to keep my lovers manhood warm through the winter....kind of a cock sock...."
"I'm sure your husband will love it!"
"Oh no....it's not for my husband......he'd have no use for it...."
"You mean....."
"Do you see that pretty maid over there,,,,the one on her knees taking such good care of that well endowed man?"
"Yes I've been watching....she's very enthusiastic!!!!"
"Well, that Maid is my husband and that man is my lover!!!!"
"I guess it's kind of sweet that your husband appears to like him so much...."
"Like him!!!! Sometimes I have to spank him to make him stop sucking..."














1 comment:

  1. the woman knitting was shocked but at what to find out her husband had a girlfriend who was the next door woman or shocked her husband was looking so sexy in the maid outfit sucking on her husbands dick. After this the two woman started a friendship in and out of bed and had both of their husbands in dresses all the time.

    ReplyDelete