Sunday, September 29, 2024

College Days

Kaaren had some dates in school before we got back together.
The ladies were usually pretty disappointed when it came to sex.
They obviously didn’t make full use of his oral talents.
Sure he almost never lasted long enough to penetrate me but very few of my other lovers would make sure I was satisfied, over and over and over again. Until I would make him stop.

Mrs K






Then there was the time I actually got this far on a first date....her panties were so pretty and I instantly wished I was wearing a pair just like hers as I came in my pants.....the large wet spot letting her know that real sex was not going to be an option that night....first date=last date....happened all the time!!!!
Thank god there was no internet then or I'd have never gotten a date again!!!!













1 comment:

  1. hey, I almost never had a date and that was pre-Internet too....

    ReplyDelete