Saturday, June 23, 2018

Your Wife Said

"Your wife said that you always wear panties....is that the truth?"
Blushing deep red I answered this young salesgirl....
"Yes Ma'am...."
"What color are you wearing today?"
She was so pleasant.....it was almost like....maybe she approved....
"Pink Ma'am....pink bikinis...."
"Then perhaps you should consider this lovely pink bra.....every pretty girl has a beautiful bra that makes her feel wonderful!!!"
"I don't think I need one..."
My wife, returning with an armful of lingerie, had a different opinion....
"Oh I think he'd be adorable in that....but he would need a special fitting!!!"
"That would be no problem Ma'am.....just have him step back to our fitting rooms and my co-worker Elaine would be only too happy to make sure your husband has the best fitting bra for his size!"
I led the way as three women trailed behind me holding the bra that would only further my feminization.....I couldn't be more embarrassed or excited!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment