Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Do You Remember

Do you remember the first time you opened another man's pants....I was nervous and fumbled a bit....but I was determined that this was what I wanted....and I'd like to say that first time was a beautiful wonderful experience but it really wasn't.
He made me choke and gag and he came really fast with no warning and it almost made me puke....I just wasn't ready for the whole experience even though I thought I was...
The next time I sucked his cock it went a little better.....he lasted a little longer and he told me was cumming so I got to enjoy it too!!!!
By the third time I was able to walk away with a big smile on my cum covered lips!!!!












2 comments:

  1. would love to hear more about this encounter, how it developed, and also more about how you and your wife found each other.

    fwiw, i'm not a sissy, nor a bull, just a normal (straightish) guy, that thinks there's something really wonderful in your marriage.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big smile on my cum covered lips. Mmm!

    You know what they say, practice makes perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete