Friday, June 15, 2018

What Will You Do

"What will you do for me if I let you cum?"
"Anything....please....anything you want...."
"Will you wear my panties?"
"Yes!!!!"
"Every day? Throw all your boxers away?"
"Yes!!! Please...."
"Not yet Baby....will you wear all the rest too....stockings and bras and dresses....will you be my sissy girl....."
"Yes....please let me cum...."
"Calm down Honey.....you say you'll be my Sissy....will you suck a cock for me....will you suck a big cock until it shoots in your mouth and you swallow it all...."
"Yes....please....yes I'll suck a cock for you....I'll do anything....please let me cum...."
Suddenly her hand was gone.....but she whispered in his ear....
"Prove it first Sissy!!!"













1 comment:

  1. Why wouldn't a guy do anything his wife wants. I know I do what ever my wife wants me to do and I don;t get to cum only once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete