Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Brunch

This week there were quite a few new guests....and not all of them were women...although they were all dressed in feminine clothing....
One of them....I think "her" name was Olivia.....had been mean to me from the moment she'd arrived.... she berated me about my dress....my service....my hair....my makeup....just everything!!!!
She followed me into the kitchen and kept pointing her finger in my face.....I didn't know what else to do so I opened my mouth and sucked on her finger!!!!
Suddenly she was quiet....and she gave me a downward glance....
I fell to my knees and she had something remarkable hidden under that dress!!!!
She was all smiles after....and told me how much she looked forward to visiting us again!!!!
I look forward to it too!!!!















1 comment:

  1. You look very sexy in your shiny maid dress, can't blame Olivia for chasing after you

    ReplyDelete