Sunday, January 30, 2022

Panty Thief

Yes....I admit it....I was a panty thief when I was young!!!
How else was I to get my hands on the sexy undies that drove me wild?
I didn't have a sister but a lot of my friends did....and I had taken panties from all of them....some from their panty drawers....some from their laundry hampers....
Yes....I knew the most intimate scent of all of them....
And I knew where each ones panty drawer was....most of them were the top drawer on the right....a few on the left....Linda B. was second down on the right....Laura D. was strangely the only one who kept hers in the bottom drawer....and my favorite....Donna V. was in her center drawer....she didn't own a single pair of cotton panties....not one pair and she was only fifteen then....and she had a garter belt too!!!
It was always my fantasy that the girls would all get together and figure it out and punish me for stealing their undies....and make me their slave....and do all kind of depraved things to me....
Maybe if I made a few phone calls and confessions I could actually arrange that....















No comments:

Post a Comment