Saturday, May 8, 2021

Like Him

Sitting on her bed watching her dress for her date....
"I think you'll like him Sissy....he's nice and funny and he's been just everywhere....and he has great stories.....and he has a nice big cock Sissy....and he told me you could suck it if you wanted to....isn't that nice....I can't wait for you to meet him...."
And she went on about him for a few more minutes until the doorbell rang....
And he was all that she promised and more....and yes....I wanted to....











2 comments:

  1. What I like best about my wife getting ready for a date is when she lets me help her get ready. I paint her toe nails then she has me put her stockings on her and attach the garter belt to the stockings and then when I gran her panties and she says no panties tonight because she wants her date to have easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're lucky they include us :)

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete