Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Keyholders

My wife's assistant, Stacy, has been staying with us over the holidays....and she shows no signs of leaving anytime soon....
It's alright....we don't hide anything from Stacy...in fact she's a keyholder....and she has full privileges with me....
Some of you might think this is a dream come true....in some ways it is....Stacy really enjoys the strap-on while my wife prefers my tongue which has led to them sharing me on many occasions...but then there are times that I wish were a little more private....
Especially when I'm receiving a correction....it's embarrassing to have my wife paddle my ass....but it's really humiliating to have her paddle my ass with Stacy watching....
I don't know why it's different....but it is!!!!













1 comment:

  1. It's very different getting paddled in private verses in front of someone. I've been paddled in front of other people many times and it's still humiliating.

    ReplyDelete