Saturday, January 9, 2021

It Used To

It used to bother me....I didn't enjoy it....not one bit....but we talked about it....how it was just a last little bit of my male ego getting in the way...she laughed at all my reasons I didn't want to....she pointed out that it was something I wanted to do with her from the very beginning...and how we didn't follow up on our desires until she pushed my head down between those soft cheeks....
And I have loved doing it since then....but I tried to draw a line at doing it with a man!!!
She asked me what the difference was and I couldn't articulate it....
Even I couldn't say what it was...but it was different....I would suck his cock....I would lick his balls....but I had a problem with licking a man's asshole!!!
She kept prodding me to do it...even though you'd be surprised at how many men protect their asshole like Fort Knox!!!! No tongues or fingers allowed!!!!
But after trial and error we've found that my aversion seems to be the hair....
Hairy ass....just keep it to yourself....
But if you're shaved....well then I think we can get along...
When she finds a lover who's shaved, she makes a point of offering it to me....
And it used to bother me but not so much anymore!!!













1 comment:

  1. It is important to respect a gurl's limits. But it is also important for a gurl to be open to new experiences. So let her just lick me with hairless asses. But keep introducing her big hairy men. Tease her as she pleases his balls and cock that he has such a wonderful asshole. I bet that eventually she will do the right thing. Trust your gurl

    ReplyDelete