Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Beautiful

"Your wife has a beautiful ass Sissy,....so soft....so smooth.....I almost can't wait to spread her open and fuck her hard......and I want you to watch.....I want you to watch as I sink my nine inches into your wife's sweet little bottom...."
"I'm going to make her cum like that Sissy.....cum with my cock deep in her ass....maybe I'll turn her out as an ass whore......I bet you'd like that.....seeing men line up to fuck her little hole.....and then you're going to lick up all that cum as it dribbles out of her....that's what you want.....isn't it Sissy.....you want to drink my cum from your wife's ass....don't you Sissy.....don't you?"
Sometimes you just can't argue....
"OK.....sounds good to me!!!!"















1 comment:

  1. ola ,,y que comentario mas real y mas bonito asi asi como marica y buen cuernudo disruto muchisimo ber follar ami esposa con su bonito nobio y por supuesto me gusta mucho tener la boca llena de semen de quien sea ,,

    ReplyDelete