Thursday, December 5, 2019

Privacy

He had the whole house to himself for the whole day!!!!
It was time to let her out to play....his femme side was waiting for an opportunity like this for weeks!!!!!
He wanted to wear that new black lingerie.....it looked so sexy in the store that he had overcame his shyness to buy it for himself....
He was really starting to enjoy himself when he got that text....
"Come closer to the window so I can get better pics Sissy!!!!"
He spun around, looking at the window....and he knew his secret was out....but what was going to happen now....














4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That can be so embarrassing. I remember several years ago I was in a teddy with stockings and panties and I was laying on the couch and fell asleep. My wife was out with the neighbor when all of a sudden the door opened and it was my wife and the neighbor walking in. No sense running now so I talked to the neighbor for a couple of minutes. I wish my wife would have called me to let me know the neighbor was coming but maybe she wanted the neighbor to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To happen now...I'll have another beautiful sissy neighbour in black lingerie to play with

    ReplyDelete