Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Human Resources

"Hello, Mrs Donelly, this is Ms. Robinson....I'm the head of Human Resources at your husband's workplace.....I was just calling to inform you that he's just been punished again for non-compliance with our dress code policies...."
"He looked alright when he left this morning....what do you mean you punished him?"
"I'm afraid the dress code calls for pink panties at all times....I'm wearing mine....he seems to think this rule doesn't apply to him because he's a man....and I have to say....after administering his spanking.....he doesn't seem like much of a man..."
"You....you spanked him....because he didn't wear pink panties to work....a bare bottomed spanking?"
"Is there any other way?"
"And where is he now?"
"Why....he's doing corner time in my office of course!!!!"
"You spanked him and now he's standing in the corner???"
"Of course....it's standard discipline....."
"I'll be right there....keep him there just like that.....I know exactly which pair of pink panties he'll look best in...."
"I look forward to meeting you!"










No comments:

Post a Comment