Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday Brunch

"Ah here he is now.....you know the funny thing is....he didn't want to wear the pretty maids uniform I laid out for him....not even when I told him it was the uniform or he'd serve us while he was naked....even funnier.....just before you all got here he told me he'd changed his mind and pleaded with me to let him wear the pretty dress....but I told him that option had expired....."
"I can assure you all that he'll be properly punished for his disobedience and you're all welcome to stay and watch.....and at our next brunch I'm sure we'll all be served by a proper sissy maid!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. His discipline might start with the hostess giving him a hard spanking. While he's trying to stop sobbing from that she can administer the rest of his punishment -- locking him into a cute pink chastity tube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Throne!!!!
      Just to let you know....around here chastity isn't a punishment it's a way of life and we both love it!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete