Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sissy School - Research

I quite enjoyed Kaaren’s Sissy School posts.
I even got a little jealous of some of his Sissy friends that he featured in them.
But I had a typical schoolgirl uniform for him and I used to enjoy the whole naughty schoolgirl fantasy with him.
I guess it says something about me that I had zero interest in a naughty schoolboy scenario.
He would probably have been a total slut if he had been able to. I mean he was a total slut for me after all.

Mrs K





Sissy Kaaren had looked high and low for the misplaced volume!!!! It had to be here somewhere.....and finally....here it was.....the definitive book on the subject!!!
"The Art of Fellatio in Theory and Practice" by Lovelace, the book that every sissy had to read if they wanted to succeed.
Kaaren couldn't wait to rush back to her room and start to practice the Lovelace techniques....











1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Sissy would have graduated Summa Cum Loudest given the opportunity.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete