Friday, March 22, 2019

Surprise!!!

"OK....keep your eyes closed now....."
"This is so exciting...."
"No peeking....now get down on your knees....if you want to see it from the best angle!!!!"
"Alright.....I can't wait!!!!"
"I know....you're really going to love this....are you ready?"
"Oh yes....please....I'm all goosebumps!!!!"
"Okay Baby....at the count of three you can open your eyes and see what I've brought for you!!!!"
"Oh yes!!! Please!!!"
"Alright then.....One...."
"C'mon please!!!!!"
"Two....."
"Don't tease me anymore Sweetheart I can't take anymore!!!!"
"Three!!!! Open your eyes Baby!!!!"
"Oh My God!!!! Is it all for me??? Oh my god....thank you....thank you....it looks so good!!!!!"
"Well don't just kneel there Sissy....let me see you suck that big hard cock like the little sissy slut you are!!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment