Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Brunch

"Oh my!!! He really isn't much of a man is he?"
"No he's not....on fact I usually keep him in pretty frills and lace....he really makes a better girl..."
"Then why?"
"Oh....I thought I told you....silly me....he told me that he would absolutely not wear the lovely maid's uniform I bought for him especially for this occasion so I allowed him to make the choice...."
"But it would seem that this must be so much more humiliating for him....I mean there are so many of the girls taking pictures....and you know how those get around these days!!!"
"Maybe the next time I want to dress him properly he'll remember how embarrassed he was this time and dress as a sensible maid should!!!!"
"Of course Dear....I quite agree..."













No comments:

Post a Comment