Friday, July 6, 2018

Please

She could feel the need pulsing through him....
"Please....."
"No!!!"
After a few moments....
"Please...."
"No!!!"
He whimpered and begged....
"Please...."
"No.....I said no....you may not cum....not until I give you permission!!!!"
"But it's so close....please....please, please, please...."
"I said no and I mean no....I'm going to get the ice and your cage and then we'll continue until I'm satisfied.....obviously I've been too generous with allowing you out...."
"Please...."
"And then we'll talk about how long I'm going to spank you...."
"Yes Ma'am!!! You know what's best!!!"
"Damned right Sissy!"











5 comments:

  1. I just love a good edging - Over and over - But no ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cummies without permission....she has made that crystal clear in so many ways over the years!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. The perfect woman - she always knows best and is patient enough to keep me in line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not be an obedient sissy, I cannot seem to refrain from cumming. I even ejaculated with my cock cage on the other night. No anal stimulation but I did jack on the cage after watching some pretty good scenes of me being pegged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scenes of you being pegged!!!!
      Tell me more Sweet Lauren!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete