Friday, February 10, 2017

Stretched

"It's funny that sometimes I find my panties are stretched and don't fit me anymore.....do you know anything about that?"
"What....me....why would I have anything to do with that....maybe it happens at the laundry..."
"I guess....maybe that could explain it.....I'll tell you what....why don't you just put these on and let me see if they're stretched to your size!"
"What!!! I'm not going to put on your underwear...."
"My panties...."
"Whatever..."
"Hmm....say it....say you won't put on my panties!!!"
"I won't.....put them on!!!"
"Look  at you....you're sweating.....you can't even say the word "panties" can you?"
"Of course I can....I uh..."
"Put them on right now....I want to see you wearing my panties!!!"
"I won't...."
"You will....and you'll do it right now sissy pantyboy!!!"
"I...."
"Now I said!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"








1 comment: