Sunday, November 2, 2014

Something For You

"Kaaren I have something for you!!!! I'm willing to let you have the key if you ask me for it, but I'll be very disappointed in you if you do! I'll release you right now but I don't really think it's time yet!` Anyway, it's up to you...a moment of pleasure for you now at the expense of my happiness or wait until we both agree it's time and we can both enjoy it...it's your choice Sissy"
There really was no choice to make here...I've been locked away since March!!! I dream of being allowed to cum almost constantly!
"No thank you Sweetheart, let's wait a little longer until it makes you happy too!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I said it!!!
"Thank you Kaaren, you''re still my special girl! Come to bed and we'll snuggle!"
"I love you!"
"And I love you too sweet Sissy!"














No comments:

Post a Comment