Saturday, November 29, 2014

Babysitter

"Sissy I'm warning you! If this babysitter tells me you were difficult in any way the spanking you get will be one you'll never forget!"
"Bur she...ow...she makes me...ow ow ow...she makes me wear diapers!!! Ow...ow...ow...she puts me in a,...ow...she puts me in a crib!"
"She's a Baby sitter Sissy! A Baby sitter! While you're here you're the baby she's in charge of! You do whatever she says to do or I promise you won't be sitting for a week!!!"
"Yes...ow...ow...yes Ma'am!"
"Alright then Sissy, I'll be back for you later...unless I spend the night at his place....you be my good girl!"











2 comments:

  1. Very erotic. i also love the sissy baby fantasy...posted about it today actually!

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double trouble. Being treated like a baby at the same time your wife is out with a real man.

    ReplyDelete