Friday, May 17, 2013

Caught - My First Bra

Several days went by after my unbelievable encounter with my friend Gail. I was jerking my little dick so often locked in the bathroom that my mother started talking about taking me to the doctor thinking I was having stomach problem. It was the only door in the house I could lock.
Every rime the phone rang I hoped it would be her inviting me back for more games. Although I always left there with a hard little dick I loved the attention she gave me and I was, I guess even then, a natural submissive.
In the meantime I was wearing her yellow panties for at least a few minutes every day and although I tried not to stain them during my jerk-off marathons I did get some pre-cum spots on them.
Finally on Saturday morning she called and told me to come over at 11, her family was out and she really wanted to see me.
I was beside myself with excitement, I had 45 minutes till I had to be there and she was just a few minutes away so I was back in the bathroom with her panties furiously sliding my finger and thumb up and down my little dick until I spurted so hard it hit the wall 6 feet away from me. Hey, I was 14, I could do that then.
I tucked her panties back into my hiding spot and dressed, told my mother I was going out and set off to Gail's house.
When she answered the door there was a different feeling from the other day. She seemed annoyed as she took my hand and led me through the house to her bedroom. She told me to wait there while she attended to something in the kitchen.
I sat on her bed, thinking of lying here with her rubbing her pantied pussy on my face and was instantly hard again. Like I said before, I was 14 I could do that then. I looked at her dresser and noticed some underwear sitting on top. I so wanted to reach over and feel the soft fabric but I had no idea how long she would be.



After a minute or two she came back into the room and started fussing with the bras and panties, her back to me as she put them in her drawer.
"Do you like looking at my underwear?" she asked while holding up a pretty pair of black panties, still not looking at me.
"Um I guess so," I kind of stammered.
Trying to recover and sound cool I added "Especially if you're wearing them."
"Anything else about my underwear interest you?" she still wasn't looking at me.
"Uh, no I don't think so..." my voice was actually cracking as I was starting to fear where this was going.
She whipped around at me with a scowl on her face.
Really?" she hissed at me, "Because the other day just before you got here I had folded my favorite bra and panties and put them in this drawer. After you left and I got out of the shower I opened the drawer to put on my favorite set of underwear and, you know what, the panties were gone. So you're some kind of pervert panty thief now? You would steal from me after we were so close? After all we did? Well...you took them admit it to me right now!"
I tried to deny but I felt my face flushing, giving me away.
"No Gail, I didn't take..."
I never got to finish the sentence. She smacked my face. Hard.
"Don't lie to me you sick little pervert" she yelled, "maybe I'll just call your mother and father and let them deal with you."
She knew me so well, she knew about the beating I had gotten years ago and she knew why.
"Please Gail," I had tears starting to form as I rubbed my stinging cheek.
"I'm sorry. Yes I took your underwear. I'm sorry," I said starting to cry, "I don't know why I did it I'll give them back. Please don't tell anyone. They'll kill me, I'm sorry I'm sorry." I was sobbing now.
She waited until I had calmed a bit then asked, "So what did you do with my underwear, pervert, tell me the truth or I make that call right now. Do you jerk your tiny little peepee into them?
"No" I said "no Gail I don't do that" It was technically the truth.
"Well then the only other answer is that you must like to wear them. Is that it pervert? You like to wear girls underwear? You like to put on soft pretty panties?"
When I didn't answer she smirked at me.
"So that's it" she laughed, I bet you look so pretty in your pretty panties...MY pretty panties"
Again I said nothing, blushing furiously yet my dick was rock hard.
"Get up you sissy" she ordered, "strip, I want you naked in 1 minute or I call your Mom"
I didn't know what to do but something deep inside me compelled me to do exactly as she said and I tore my clothes off and stood before her naked covering my little hard-on with my hands.
""Hands on your head" she ordered and I complied instantly.
She stepped forward and grabbed me, laughing she said, "There's really not that much here, you're probably closer to being a girl than you are to being a man"
She directed me to lie down on my stomach on the bed and I felt her sit next to me. She rubbed a hand over my ass as she said" You really do need to be punished for stealing you know"
She began spanking me, lightly at first and then harder and harder till I was crying and pleading with her to stop.


Tellingly I made no attempt to get up or physically stop her, it didn't even occur to me.
"Now your ass is a nice girly pink" she laughed.
She made me get up and as I rubbed my poor stinging butt she opened her panty drawer once again. This time she pulled out a very pretty yellow bra and held it up for me to see.


"This matches the panties you stole from me so you might as well have the entire set. Hold your arms out right now."
Wide-eyed I looked at the bra and pleaded, "Please Gail don't make me wear a bra, please."
"Arms out," she said "or I make the call".
Reluctantly I put my arms out and she pushed the bra up onto my shoulders. Stepping behind me she fastened the hooks. As she adjusted the straps I realized that this was just as good as wearing panties, the soft material touching my chest, the unfamiliar tightness and feel of the straps. I instantly knew there would be more bras in my future.
"Now just stand there a moment", in one move she pulled a camera from a shelf and told me to smile. There were no digital cameras then but there were Polaroids and in a flash she had a photo of my shame.
As the photo developed she told me to turn around so she could see how my pink ass went with my yellow bra. I turned away but could see her reflection in a small mirror on the dresser. 
She put the picture on the shelf next to the camera and slipped her pants down, she slid her hand into her panties and was rubbing herself quickly. 



Between the spanking, bra, domination, fear and now this I was dripping pre-cum and my little dick was actually close to bursting, it would probably only take a touch at this point. I watched her as she arched her back and obviously had an orgasm. What she did next nearly made me faint from lust as she took her juice covered fingers and sucked them clean of her own juices.
Finally she said, "Alright sissy I'm sick of looking at you. Put on your clothes and get out of here."
When she saw me reaching back to try and unhook the bra she stopped me. "That stays on until you get home sissy don't you dare try to take it off before you get there."
Again, I didn't even think of disobeying her and when I dressed the bra was pretty obvious under my light shirt.
She took my hand and walked me to the door, pushing me out she laughed.
"I suggest you don't stop to see any of your boyfriends sissy, your bra is showing through your shirt.. I'll call you soon.
I could still hear her laughing as I hunched over and ran for home praying I didn't meet anyone on the way.




















5 comments:

  1. Like I've said before, I wonder where Gail is now? Probably a Dom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My adventures with Gail are coming to a close soon. I know where she is and have seen her a couple of times over the years, I'll tell all in a future post.

      Delete
    2. I'm always willing to share Sweetie!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my you are such a good story teller. I will have dreams of this in my panties.

    ReplyDelete