Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What the hell is this Sissy!!!"
"Don't get upset Sweetheart....it's a school assignment...."
"Giving my boyfriend a handjob is a school assignment...."
"Well not specifically your boyfriend.....but it's a refresher course for advanced sissies to make sure we haven't forgotten the basics...." 
"So you're just going to use your hand?"
"Yes Ma'am....and then he'll fill out the questionnaire on my technique.....I'm hoping for an A...."
"Alright Sissy.....but after this it's back to school you go....I'm calling the pink bus now..."
"That's alright.....I'm sure I'll be done before it gets here...."
















1 comment:

  1. Well, now wouldn't Advanced be also the ability to prolong it as desired, keep him on the edge? Until he begs for it?

    ReplyDelete