Monday, April 26, 2021

Way Back When

Way back....when we were just starting out and we lived in a tiny crappy apartment we had a pretty neighbor who lived upstairs....
She was pretty.....not a great beauty....but pretty....
And she was nice too, whenever we met in the hallway....
My wife and I used to lie awake and giggle at the sex noises that came from her apartment every now and then.....somehow we never really thought about the neighbors listening to us...
We never really became friends....just neighbors.....
But for some reason I used to have the most vivid dreams about her....and in my dreams she was always naked....and she always had a cock....
Don't ask me why.....I can't explain it.....I had no desire to be with her in any way....but she haunted my dreams.....
I told my wife and she laughed.....and tormented me about it till we moved out of there....
She'd wake me sometimes....
"Dreaming of the girl with a cock again?"
And a lot of times she was right!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment