Monday, October 15, 2018

Submission

You let her put you into panties.....although it was what you always wanted...
Garters and stockings....you wanted so much to say "yes please"....
The bra.....holding you so tight....you thought you might cum as she hooked it closed...
You thought your submissive dreams had come true as she made you into the sissy you had secretly always wanted to be....
And then she put you in the chastity cage and you found out that she hadn't done all of that for you.....she'd done it all for herself and you really no longer had anything to say about it!!!!
And wasn't that really your ultimate submissive dream come true!!!













6 comments:

  1. If my wife would wanted me in lingerie and to dress completely as a woman. I wouldn't her locking that small thing up between my legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a small sacrifice for such a large reward Sharon!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I am a submissive sissy and enjoy being dominated by a superior women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what my wife done to me. I wear only female clothes. Skirts, dresses stockings shorts with pantyhose bikini bathing suits and woman's jeans when she wants me more like a man. I have been locked in chastity for years and when asked about it I tell people I love my wife and will do what ever she wants because I know she loves me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice....really nice to have someone who loves you just make all your decisions for you right down to what undies you wear!!!
      Who could ask for more!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete