Friday, November 10, 2023

Commercials

As I’ve noted before, Kaaren had a wicked sense of humor.
I saw the punchline coming a mile away but I still enjoyed it.
There were many times that he could make me laugh so hard that I’d have tears streaming down my face.
That was one of the main reasons I fell in love with him.
He was always nice and he was so cute and funny that I never considered any other man to share a life with.
I was more successful in business than he’d been but I think he was better at being happy than anyone else I’ve ever met.
I can picture him now,  kneeling next to me while I read this, with a mischievous little smile while he waited for me to “get it”. 
Of all the myriad things I miss about him, I think that all the laughter is one of the things I miss the most.


Mrs K





Yes I watch the commercials for all the female products and I'm a very, very receptive audience....here's a commercial that I'd love to see...

"Yes as a Sissy I'm always very concerned with my feminine appearance....my wife expects me to always look my best.....after all you just never know when she'll bring that special man home!!!!"
"I love running it over my lips and feeling it coating them....leaving them so pretty and inviting.....because every Sissy wants her mouth to look inviting...."
"And I love this lipstick too....."















3 comments:

  1. Cute tongue in cheek, double entendre...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she likely has more than a tongue in her cheek....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it inspired me a cap https://sissy-captions.blogspot.com/2023/12/lipstick-sissy.html

    ReplyDelete