Saturday, May 26, 2018

She Wondered

Sometimes she wondered about the panties....sure she loved pretty panties....in fact she had a drawerful of them....but they were still just underwear...most of the guys she dated didn't spend too much time looking at them, they were just in a hurry to get them off!!!!
But her husband loved them....he loved to see them, he loved to wear them, he loved to kiss them, he loved to lick them....they had such power over him....
She would probably never understand why panties meant so much to him but she was happy that they did....he always looked so cute in them!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Great story and picture! Sounds like this is about me as I love my panties and have a drawer full of them!!!! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, my wife has actually asked me to explain it to her....about the panties....and even after all these years....including a few years in therapy....I still can't explain it!!!!
      It is what it is!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete