Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Humiliation

I was starting the coffee....it was early and I wasn't going to wake them for at least another hour. I heard a noise behind me and her date from last night shuffled into the kitchen....I felt really bad that although I could still taste him in my mouth I really couldn't remember his name!!!!
He was kind of bleary eyed and kind of disoriented but he looked so cute in my wife's silk kimono robe.....it was far too small for him and with his hard cock poking out in front he just looked adorable!!!!
I curtsied although I don't think he noticed....
"Good morning Sir....is there something I can do for you?"
I couldn't help but stare at his hard cock and I smiled as it gave a little twitch!!!
"Yeah Sissy, there's only one thing I want at this time in the morning!!!"
"Yes Sir!!!"
I took a deep breath as I lowered my panties and bent over the counter!!!!
There was a moment of silence....
"That's lovely Sissy....but what I wanted was coffee if you don't mind!"
Taking down your panties for a man to fuck you is humiliating....but pulling them up again after he turns you down is super humiliating!!!!
I blushed hard as I poured him a cup of coffee!!!! I was still blushing when she got up....but thank god she didn't ask me about it while he was still there!!!










2 comments:

  1. He must have needed coffee really badly to refuse such a fantastic offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better lube up with olive oil first.

    ReplyDelete