Saturday, June 15, 2019

Angels and Devils

"Oh please don't do it....." the angel prayed....
"Maybe....I don't know....I'm not sure...."
Then the devil appeared....
"Go ahead suck it....you know you want to!!!!"
"Leave him alone....." the Angel cried!!!!
"No you leave him alone!!!!" the Devil shouted, "You always say you want the humans to be happy and how can you be so sure that getting down on his knees and sucking on that glorious cock won't make him happy?"
"But it's a sin.... "
"Who says?"
"It's in the book!"
"Which book?"
"You know....the book!"
"Hey you know you're pretty cute.....how about we just let there humans have some fun and we go back to my place and have a little fun of our own?"
"But I can't.....it says in the book that it's a sin...."
" So what, I think we have a couple of drinks and get cozy and maybe we can watch these humans and get some inspiration!!!!"
"Well....maybe...."
"Did I tell you I have a forked tongue...."
"Let's go!!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment