Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Is Game Day

"I'm not sure I understand Sissy....I released you from chastity so you could cum while the guys are over watching the game....and you're asking me to put you back in the cage....what's the problem?"
"You see Sweetheart...they think it's the cage that makes my clit look so small....and well..."
"And you don't want them to see what a tiny little cockette you actually have...is that it?"
"They know I'm a sissy, they know I'll suck their big manly cocks, they know they can use me, they know all that but they don't know that one thing!!! They don't know that I have a little bitty clit instead of a man's cock!!!! Please???"
"Bring me the cage Sissy, let's get you locked away before they get here!! Only I get to humiliate you!"
"Thank you Sweetheart...I love you!"
"I love you too Sissy! Now hurry, kickoff time will be here before you know it!"













No comments:

Post a Comment