Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nothing That Can't Wait

Hello
Oh hi Sis
No, nothing that can't wait....
Yes I've got time to talk...
Oh that's too bad....
Well I didn't think he was right for you anyway...
You need a man like mine...
Yes I guess calling him a "man" is a stretch I'll admit...
Right now?
Well I was just getting ready to spank him...
Red panties...
You know that's a great idea I think that may be just what you need....
How soon can you be here....
10 minutes...I'll have the sissy and the paddle waiting.....
He's already moaning....hurry up Sis...I'm looking forward to watching this....
Okay bye!












2 comments:

  1. Iittle wetspot in my panties reading this Kaaren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmm I love the taste of little wet spots in panties!!!!

      Delete