Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Awkward

Getting down on your knees in front of a man that first time is a very awkward experience...
You want to do it so badly.....your wife wants you to do it as she waits to see you do it...
But years of pressure....of living as a male....of being one of the guys....it's so there in your mind....cocksucker....they used that word to demean and degrade people....and now here you were....with him waiting.....with her watching.....with you wanting....
The first few times were very awkward for me....maybe I thought that when I took his cock in my mouth that people would just jump in the doorway and point and laugh at the sissy cocksucker.....
But that never happened....
He enjoyed it and so did she!!!!! So did I!!!
Now I look forward to it.....
Now I'm a sissy cocksucker and I'm proud of it!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. It's sad what shame can do, but delightful what acceptance can bring. Suck away and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete